Liquid Interactive is looking for a Digital Optimisation Specialist to join our team.
This is a strategic solution-oriented, hands on role. You’ll join a small team working to improve the customer journey for improved conversion rate and client ROI. You’ll have a growth mindset with an outcome-oriented focus and the ability to learn fast.
You’ll work with Digital Marketing Strategists, Data Analysts and UI/UX Designers to pragmatically develop solutions that will deliver improved customer experience and ultimately conversion rates.
Your responsibility is to work on optimising the customer experience, implementing personalisation or automation in an iterative improvement loop. This process will be lead by insights highlighted from the lead strategist on the project, for which you will design one or more solutions to improve these pain-points and in consultation with the strategist and client.
The Digital Optimisation Specialist is responsible for four core areas of work:
- Design solutions - Either as part of an optimisation process or build project, you will design or be involved in the design of key conversion points and any relevant touchpoint in the lead up to that point.
- Present solutions – you will be involved in an internal consultation process to agree upon the best approach to address the identified touchpoint in the customer journey. At this point the team may decide that an A/B or multivariate test is the best approach. In some instances, the role will present these solutions to the client for approval, other times it may be presented by the strategist - this will be determined by the team on a case-by-case basis.
- Implement and test - you will then work in Sitecore or other MarTech platforms to implement the agreed solutions. Once implemented, you will be involved in monitoring the results of the change.
- Iterate - In a cyclical improvement loop, work to continually improve.
Skills, experience and education you need to be successful in the role:
- Proven critical and lateral thinker - providing bespoke client solutions
- Experience across web production, customer data analysis and conversion optimisation
- Marketing automation, CRMs, blogging software, email marketing tools such as: Sitecore, Salesforce, HubSpot, Hotjar, Google Analytics or similar
- Inbound digital marketing channels including: Search, Social Media and Email
- A Marketing degree / training or equivalent
To apply, please complete the below registration form, upload your resume and cover letter and tell us why you’re passionate about what you do!
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Does this sound like a role for you? Fill out the form below: