Senior Digital Producer
Liquid Interactive is one of Australia’s most exciting independent digital experience agencies. We are hiring a Senior Digital Producer to deliver exceptional client service by aligning our clients needs with our internal delivery teams to extract value at the intersection.
Our Digital Producers perform a hybrid role, working across Project Management and Client Service. A key player in our diverse teams, you’re the day-to-day contact for a small group of clients, executing strategy on a grand scale whilst still being a detailed driven operator. Also, acting as the project manager, you’ll assist the internal team to deliver meaningful outcomes for both our clients and the end user. As a Digital Producer, you will be the ‘second expert’ across all functions.
This is a real opportunity for someone to be a significant contributor to a number of exciting and diverse projects across the company. Working at Liquid means you will work amongst some of the best digital minds in the country who all care deeply about the results we collectively achieve.
To succeed in this Senior Digital Producer role, you will need a service mindset and a deep understanding of digital services delivery and how to extract value in a services-based business. You will demonstrate proactivity and leadership by whole heartedly owning your client’s problems and challenges as well as their solutions and success stories. You will also be expected to be the ultimate team player, and work collaboratively with client and internal teams to deliver successful projects, on time and on budget.
Experience in web and digital production, an understanding of contemporary digital eco-systems and platforms (e.g. CMSs, CRMs, personalisation, accessibility and cloud hosting) and the fundamentals of project delivery methodology are all key competencies that a Senior Digital Producer should possess. Previous and/or current agency experience is preferable.
You will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organisational skills: You need to be highly organised to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard whilst keeping all parties updated and ensuring project administration and billing is completed
- Client Service Mindset: You need to be able to understand your client and take them on the journey for any given project by articulating how Liquid’s services can meet their needs and deliver the value proposition. You need to build trusted relationship with each of your key client contacts
- Internal Stakeholder management: You need to be able to work collaboratively and communicate with internal stakeholders – with the ultimate aim of successful project delivery, through understanding and managing complexity, client expectations and project delivery
- Project Management Skills: You need to understand project management fundamentals and project economics i.e. how to manage resourcing, timelines, scope and cost. This application is required throughout the estimation, quoting, and delivery processes. Profitable delivery and client satisfaction will be key indicators of success.
- Third party management: From time to time you may need to manage external partners who are also working on your client’s project
- Multitasking: You need to be comfortable managing a range of different projects with multiple cross functional teams and stakeholders, so you need to be able to prioritise tasks and stay calm under pressure
Experience and competencies required:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a digital agency, or a digital team in a commercial organisation highly desirable
- Experience in managing web production teams including creative, UI/UX, data analysts, development and quality assurance
- Client Service and Digital Project Management experience
- Ability to act as an intermediary between the senior strategic leaders and 'doers' of the team
- Strong communication ability in both verbal and written communications
- The ability to occasionally travel interstate for work
Education and skills required:
- Project Management, Marketing or Client Service training advantageous
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodology advantageous
- Conscientious, consistent, naturally taking on responsibility and organised
- Able to bring the projects and creative ideas to life - make things happen, regardless of the schedule
- Calm, patient and structured
- A mature outlook and common-sense approach
To apply, upload your resume and cover letter and tell us why you’re passionate about working at Liquid!