Liquid Interactive, Brisbane’s leading digital agency is in search of a Senior Front End Development Specialist to join their growing development team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a frontend focused developer to work with a talented and experienced group of IT professionals on some pretty cool and innovative projects. To find out more about what we do, head to https://www.liquidinteractive.com.au/ .
Working closely with the production and design teams, it will be your duty to ensure that the designers vision is translated into digital form. As a developer, you describe your purpose as precision, making sure every pixel is in its perfect place.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Strong HTML/CSS skills (Bootstrap)
- Responsive and/or Adaptive Design background
- Intermediate understanding of ASP.NET MVC, specifically understanding of ViewModels and their usage within the framework.
- Experience with working closely alongside Designer(s)
- Strong communication skills.
- Define architecture, design and framework decisions for frontend development
- Enforce standards and conventions for consistency across projects
- Mentor junior developers
- Set project specific framework development directions
- Review pull requests from other developers
- Problems solving to keep project in momentum
- Setup framework for projects using best practices for team to adapt and continue practice
- Identify spikes and practice development for effective outcomes
- Actively research newer technologies and ways to improve development process
- Work with designers to identify and foresee any technical challenges
- Work with data team for effective tracking integration
- Work with backend/Sitecore developers for effective ways of integration
If this sounds like you, please apply now via the form below!
Given the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted for the interview stage. You must have the right to work in Australia in order for your application to be considered.